What is safe mode?
Safe mode is when all your applications in the computer are disabled at start up and your computer is looking like Milenium or 98 Windows (see on the picture below) and it's completely safe there.
What is safe mode used for?
Safe mode is a diagnostic mode of a computer operating system (OS). It can also refer to a mode of operation by application software. Safe mode is intended to fix most, if not all problems within an operating system. It is also widely used for removing rogue security software. It's used for deleting viruses if you can't on the regular way, let's say the virus restarts your pc after loading screen and you can't delete it in that way. Now you can get in the safe mode and delete it.
How to load to Safe Mode?
Using the F8 Method:
1. Restart your computer.
2. When the machine first starts it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. When it is finished with that it will say "Starting Windows".
3. Immediately after seeing "Starting Windows" press the F8 key.
4. You will now be presented with a menu. Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys.
5. Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode.
6. After restarting your pc it will not load in safe mode.