Do you want to set a password to a folder? You can do it with Winrar which if you haven't got it you can get it from HERE
What is Winrar?
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
1. Select your folder and right click on it
2. Select 'add to archive'
3. Then a window will pop up, from that window select 'Set password...'
4. Here type your password in the 'Enter password' text box, and reenter it in the 'Reenter password for confirmation' box
5. Then click OK on that and on the other window
6. After that your folder is secured with password :)
If you don't want the person who opens to see your file names you can go to step 3 and tick the 'Encrypt file names', now everyone who wants to open your winrar file must first enter the password to see the files or the file names. Now thanks for reading and if you liked this tutorial then you can share this page and read our new tutorials :)